By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony has to bring remote play to Android/iOS and PC because Microsoft will on all W10 devices

Because Microsoft will allow remote-play from their Xbox One to all Windows 10 devices. 

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Around the Network

Damn!!! Windows 10 is goingto be epic! No WP though which is kinda funny

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

So? It's not like it's a feature too many people are asking for. Most people prefer to just use their TV. And I don't think anyone will choose an Xbox over the PS4 because they're like "Oh shiat, I can totally play on my Windows Tablet with dat!"

If someone is really that much into the whole thing, he should have some extra bucks for a Vita. Has the best controls anyway, because who wants to carry around a Big ass controller for some gaming on the go?

In other words: Remote Play ain't no game changer.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Isn't remote play available in the majority of the Android devices that support it? iOS maybe soon enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icXw5BaYEQw

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

Why would I want to stream a console game to my phone when I can just play it on the TV?

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

lol no they don't

No, They should just keep their focus on making PSNOW work on as many devices as possible.

Some SONY's phones and tablets actually do support remote play....

^^ also.. if you really wanted to, you could remote play off non SONY tablets and phones. For instance, I can remote play my ps4 off my shield tablet. it's no game changer.. if anything, it's nice to remote play, but if i wanted to do console gaming, I'd just play on my console.

Man.. I hate it when your girl has to leave my place to come back to you..

Fusioncode said:
Why would I want to stream a console game to my phone when I can just play it on the TV?

Because mobile gaming masterrace!