By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Another complaint... :|

twesterm said:
I don't know the threads in question but the best way to get things done isn't to make a thread about the complaint but to message the mod that locked it directly (assuming you know who locked it).

I know I've locked threads before and the creator messaged me and explained things to me and I unlocked it afterwards. Making a thread like this only causes trouble.
 yeah but it gives me a reason to post cat pics.......not that i really need a reason to post pics 

Around the Network
twesterm said:
I don't know the threads in question but the best way to get things done isn't to make a thread about the complaint but to message the mod that locked it directly (assuming you know who locked it).

I know I've locked threads before and the creator messaged me and explained things to me and I unlocked it afterwards. Making a thread like this only causes trouble.

Full of win.

@ meseteto

Yeah, you have a cat picture for everything.

Hawk said:
I'm pretty sure Legend knows the proper way to do it by now, I don't think you have to explain it to him. He just likes attention and causing trouble 8).

Who said I didn't message the mod?  I don't like attention or to cause trouble I just like things to be done in the best way possible.  I think that's a major flaw of mine since reality isn't perfect and I need to learn to accept that.

Legend11 said:
Hawk said:
I'm pretty sure Legend knows the proper way to do it by now, I don't think you have to explain it to him. He just likes attention and causing trouble 8).

Who said I didn't message the mod?  I don't like attention or to cause trouble I just like things to be done in the best way possible.  I think that's a major flaw of mine since reality isn't perfect and I need to learn to accept that.

I think you are right.  IT's a major flaw of my wife as well.  She expects evrything to run perfectly, with no red tape, and according to common sense.  Drives her nuts that life isn't that way.  So she brings attention to herself and her dilema, and starts some trouble.

Edit:  I still love her to death of course.  Just hate seeing how she drives herself crazy expecting life to run smoothly

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

legend, im not the one who locked the thread in questions but point it and the nintendo thread out to me viva PM and I'll lock the Nini version and unlock yours as yours is in the correct space.

thanks
ssj12

thread locked

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453