By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Which game will dethrone GTAV on the PS4? (well, once it's on the top)

Maybe Final Fantasy XV, if it becomes the hit Square Enix wants it to be.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network

One in three people with a Ps4 have Gta5. That's crazy....
Not to mention that they likely purchased a PS360 version the year before. It prints money lol

no game will. i dont think gta vi will be so much in last gens favour than v. so the sales will be on ps5 and xbox420

The next Elder Scrolls.

GTA VI

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Stellar_Fungk said:
Maybe Final Fantasy XV, if it becomes the hit Square Enix wants it to be.

That would require it to be one of, if not the, best selling FF games ever. Seems unlikely considering the series has declined massively since its peak in the PS1 days, it is multiplat now (Xbox version will take a few sales, wouldn't be surprised if a PC version shows up at some point which could hamper PS4 sales even further) and it will even have to compete with another FF game (VII remake).

Well, SE is giving their all to make this game their best selling game ever. The changes when it comes to gameplay, world, driving cars and the like. It seems that they want to "modernize" Final Fantasy franchise.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

From looking how close AW is, BLOPS 3 should top it first with the bigger install base and PS beta/dlc/marketing.

I'd be massively surprised if UC4 gets near that level. 4M would be great for that.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

I'll be bold and say that No man's sky will if the game lives up to expectations.