By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales: Tsutaya Game Ranking January 12-January 18

Smash Bros. is doing great!

FFExplorers doing quite well too, I didn't expected it before it came out.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
RavenXtra said:

Japan got Resident Evil HD early, lucky :/ (Wow apparently it released in November? Where the heck was I? lol)

Also Yokai Watch sure is a beast. Still quite high on the charts.

Can you please move the thread to sale discusion I somehow forgot it :)

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

nanzano said:

sorry for the delay. Goo Gundam breaker!

I want it D: 

Noctisluciscaelum said:
nanzano said:

I want it D: 

Here :D.

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

3DS is doing some serious damage in Japan. Hopefully another wave of 3DS games comes now that the New 3DS is around the corner. It has to last until Nintendo comes out with their hybrid/unified system.

Around the Network

Usual beasts are beasting as usual.

But Gundam Breaker is holding surprisingly well.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

nanzano said:
Noctisluciscaelum said:
nanzano said:

I want it D: 

Here :D.

Umm I wait localize Verison like english sub >.> cost to much to port to here.

Kenka Bancho doesn't seem to have completely bombed on here like it did on COMG.

Still, if we're looking at a sub 30k FW then that's a poor performance. Hard to judge from these numbers.

Gundam Breaker holding on... good.

GTA5 can save Japan from the niche!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

smash is holding which is good
yokia watch 2.5 has been number 1 for 6 weeks...
wow

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3