By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Justin Bieber is the best musical artist in the history of the world!

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

Well, we didn't like him so we sent him to the states instead!

and then a 200k petition to send him back

got 300k signatures but he wont go back

Thats cause we got 400k signatures to keep him there

damn you canadiens we dont want him

why cant you send him to uk or something

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

You probably shouldn't be giving away your joke in the first post, this probably could of gotten a ton of post of people ripping you a new asshole.

OfficerRaichu15 said:

Thats cause we got 400k signatures to keep him there

damn you canadiens we dont want him

why cant you send him to uk or something

Cause no airplane pilot wants him on their plane. They say that as soon as he steps inside the airplane, the plane gets cancer and breaks in half

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

WHAT ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS ? BRUH ? ??? >:/

Gilgamesh said:

You probably shouldn't be giving away your joke in the first post, this probably could of gotten a ton of post of people ripping you a new asshole.

thats the whole point

no not really just wanted to do a joke thread like the one with knack being gotg

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Cool story bruh.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Finally!!!... Someone else who loves him like I do.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Who the fuck is Justin Bieber?

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

at least he is a solo musician and cant steal all the fame from other like paul mccartney...

agreed. his skill matches your joke thread making abilities.