By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favourite vaporware?

What is your favourite game that was announced or started developement, but was never released and seem to have dissapeared from the planet? When was the last time you heard about it?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Western English release of Phantasy Star Online 2, Agent, Wardevil and Shenmue 3. Close to being on the list is The Last Guardian

Thanks jlmurph!

Certainly TLG cause the game looked just so damn awesome and I am just so curious to play it and explore the world

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

As of now, it's Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem. But that'll change when or if they show it off some more.

TLG.

Because it looked so sexy, and it was made by the makers of SoTC and Ico. If TLG doesn't release on the PS4, I will personally go to Sony's HQ, knock on their door, then break down crying.

Around the Network

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem and Half-Life 2: Episode 3.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I was pretty excited for Sadness on Wii.

Delicious, delicious games.

I thought the OP was referring to my favourite music genre...

In Gods we trust. Dattebayo...

WiiU ID:         Aias23

Xbox360/XboxOne ID:  Aias23

3DS FC:         3737 9509 2938

Does Metroid Dread count? Last time we heard anything about that was a log in Corruption

Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem.

And I don't even like SRPGs, nor have I ever been able to get into any games in either of those franchises. I STILL want that game anyway.