By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What happened to Shadow of the Beast for ps4?

Tagged games:

What happened?

vapore ware 6 19.35%

gotta be patient 9 29.03%

looks bad anyway 2 6.45%

announced way to soon 13 41.94%

Total:30

http://segmentnext.com/2014/12/09/shadow-beast-ps4-reboot-track-check-new-concept-art/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42Tzf3tyIEk apparently some is talked about in this video.

It sounds like its still coming, just announced to soon.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network

double post

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Still in development? Somtimes games showed at conferences don't come out until like 1 1/2-2 years later

Hell I'm still waiting for Versus; now FF XV

Tag

Man, this was one of the games that got me interested in the PS4 but obviously they showed it too early.
I am eager to see if they manage to keep the atmosphere of the original - the very special setting and especially the music. It really warped you in a different world.

Around the Network
arcane_chaos said:

Still in development? Somtimes games showed at conferences don't come out until like 1 1/2-2 years later

Hell I'm still waiting for Versus; now FF XV

the division will be released most likely after 2.5 years after its announcement at E3 2013, assuming it releases this holiday. if Quantum break releases in sept or later it would also be 2.5 years since it was announced. IMO thats way too much. i hate it when games are announced too soon. i like it when games are announced like 6-9 months from release.

That artwork is pretty cool. I can't wait to see how it's looking in-game.

Don't copy random editorials.