By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you want to go to Heaven? It´s free.

Tagged games:

Do you want to go to Heaven?

Yes! 6 42.86%

No. 8 57.14%

Total:14
Zisbest said:
Oh man, these types of threads usually turn out badly. :/ (VERY badly) I really think you had the best intentions when making this thread, but it more often than not ends in a bad flame war, and no party gains anything imo.

I will behave, promisse you, I won´t argue or fight. If someone gets restless, it is no reason to lock the thread, as long as someone reads the message, it is all worth it!

By the way, I bought Mario Galaxy 2 for 9 dollars on WiiU e-shop 2 days ago, looks and play amazing!

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network

Nothing is free.

But here's a small problem, I'm guessing you wouldn't have or been making this thread and talking about believing in Christ and going to heaven if you were born into another religious denomination. say, Islam; and we have no control of which religion we are born into. So basically, if Christianity is the one true way to get to heaven, that means billions of people are statistically predisposed not to make it from the day they were born. How is that fair?

And here's another problem, as far as Christianity is concerned, it doesn't matter how good a person you are, at the end of it all, if in addition to being good you do not believe in Christ you still end up in hell. so basically, for the odd 1-100yrs you spend on earth, good or not, without Christ you end up in hell for an eternity. What kind of God deems that a fair trade for your love and faith. Love me you come to heaven, don't, you spend an eternity in hell. But hey, the choice is yours.

Right.

WagnerPaiva said:

I will behave, promisse you, I won´t argue or fight. If someone gets restless, it is no reason to lock the thread, as long as someone reads the message, it is all worth it!

By the way, I bought Mario Galaxy 2 for 9 dollars on WiiU e-shop 2 days ago, looks and play amazing!

Well, I see how it is. At least you don't have any bad intentions, so there shouldn't be too many problems with this thread. (It's just that it has happened in the past)

Also, congrats on your Super Mario Galaxy 2 purchase! It's totally worth those 9 bucks. You never played the game before? Now is the perfect time imo. It's one of those rare masterpieces. Enjoy the magic.

Lyrics: He He He He Ha Ha Ha!                                                                  

Zisbest said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Well, I see how it is. At least you don't have any bad intentions, so there shouldn't be too many problems with this thread. (It's just that it has happened in the past)

Also, congrats on your Super Mario Galaxy 2 purchase! It's totally worth those 9 bucks. You never played the game before? Now is the perfect time imo. It's one of those rare masterpieces. Enjoy the magic.

Tell me about it, it is a 100 dollars game if you ask me. Can´t believe the Wii had such a gorgeous game...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Intrinsic said:
Nothing is free.

At least you entered here and even made a post, that is a victory already =D

As I said, it is just a humble seed, only the Lord God can make it grow. If the message does not touch you and does not sound true to you, that is ok with me, I respect your opinion.

Thanks for reading!

Around the Network

I'll try to meet you there bro.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
I'll try to meet you there bro.

It will be a honor for me! =)

WagnerPaiva said:
Intrinsic said:
Nothing is free.

As I said, it is just a humble seed, only the Lord God can make it grow. If the message does not touch you and does not sound true to you, that is ok with me, I respect your opinion.

Thanks for reading!

Not gonna lie, didn't read your OP. Just responded to your thread title. Just thought I should point out to you that nothing is free. I'm a pretty good christain by the way, so I understand and know you mean well with threads like these... but since I don't wanna see, to be pissing on both you and my faith or any other faith for that matter; I'll just shut up here. 

Intrinsic said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Intrinsic said:
Nothing is free.

Thanks for reading!

Not gonna lie, didn't read your OP. Just responded to your thread title. Just thought I should point out to you that nothing is free. I'm a pretty good christain by the way, so I understand and know you mean well with threads like these... but since I don't wanna see, to be pissing on both you and my faith or any other faith for that matter; I'll just shut up here. 

That is ok, it is free in the sense that you do not have to give money, but you do have to repent, believe and be obedient. Oh, well =D

WagnerPaiva said:
Aeolus451 said:
WagnerPaiva said:
Aeolus451 said:

Really? 

No joke, just a seed of the Gospel =D

If one in every three thousand vgchartz users get saved because of this message, I am a happy camper. Even though I know I will have to endure mockery from the rest of you guys for a long time, maybe even till rapture...

You're better off going to a religious forum to preach. 

Those people are already saved, I want to get my gamers friends into safety, a lot of decent people here =)

They necessarily aren't "saved".  Doesn't the bible mention that the majority of believers will go to hell? I won't bother trying to remember where I read that in the bible.