By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What should my first PS4 game be?

Infamous SS. Its fun and looks great.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

If you don't mind waiting, I would say Bloodborne. Personally I'm just biding my time waiting for that game because as it stands, my PS4 is semi-useless.

“What I say is, a town isn't a town without a bookstore. It may call itself a town, but unless it's got a bookstore it knows it's not fooling a soul.”  - Neil Gaiman

Rayman Legends. Because it's great.

The last of us remastered. It felt next gen to me. If you played it on ps3, then I would say battlefield 4 if you like online shooters. If not there is no real 'wow, you need to play' game, but plenty of good games which you may like.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

To date, I'm still waiting for that wow factor game. I've played some good games but I know exactly what you're looking for and that game ain't out, yet.

Around the Network

im loving Infamous right now. Its a really good game. You cant go wrong with The Last of Us is you havent played it already

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

Then wait for Bloodborne. Other than ports, the PS4 is pretty garbage right now.

Infamous Second Son controls better than the first and second, but the game is ass, trying to be more like Assassin's Creed with collectables lying all about, and the main missions rarely stepping up to the level that the second game did. I'm half way through Infamous Second Son and aside from graphics and better control, the game is pretty much ass.

One of my favorite franchises on the PS3 took a dive.  Thanks Sony.

PwerlvlAmy said:
Knack

Still better than other platformers, you know.

You should try TLOU OP.

Dragon Age Inquisition

Jayward said:

I say InFamous Second Son. I also really liked Knack...it was my first PS4 game and I thought it was really good.  Right now I'm just playing Destiny and waiting for The Order to come out.

Cheers,

Yep, Knack popped my PS4 cherry too. Fun little platformer/brawler.  Really hoping for a sequel.