By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - User Profile: Leo-j

Hi, i´m making threads about the most popular members of VG Chartz. This is a kind of review. Lets start with the recently resurrected leo-j...

Height:5ft 8in
Eye colour:Brown
Hair colour:Brown
Zodiac sign:Virgo
Favourite Games:Final fantasy VII,Kingdomhearts 2, resistance fall of man
Favourite Music:Rap,rock(linkin park, or three days grace) every type of rap three 6 mafia tha best dawg
Favourite Films:spiderman 2, saw3/saw2, transformers,1408
Favourite Books:A series of unfortunat events I cant beleive im into tha
Favourite Food:Pizza
Hobbies:basketball,video games
About Me:15Smartest video game guy in my schoolsony fanboy to some perpective, but Ive always loved nintendo ever since banjo kazooie.

Describe this user using an adjective(basing on facts), u can also express your feelings about him

PS... Try to use a different word from the guy above you

Around the Network

I like Leo-j, he's a good kid at heart.

Am I popular enough for a profile thread Dromafett? No? AWwwwwwwwwwwwww

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

I thought Soriku is the most popular member. man, losing the internet for a week and you are off the VGC A list. ;)

Hollywood... I mean, VGC is a cruel place!

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

PS3 and ninty fanboy now

Dromafett said:
Hi, i´m making threads about the most popular members of VG Chartz. This is a kind of review. Lets start with the recently resurrected leo-j...

leo-j is popular?

his prof is well looked over

i don't understand what's so special about leo-j

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Some people tease him, and when they do he goes a little crazy. Thats all. Oh and he and Soriku are the youngest site members, so we all try (and fail) to be their role models......

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS