By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Would you kill a killer?

Well obama and other leaders and higher people order drone strikes operations where people die for examples, doesnt make them not killers too?
Complicated question

Around the Network

If they are trying to kill me, abso-fucking-lutely.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

That is not a responsibility I want to have the power to do so I guess no.

RCTjunkie said:
That is not a responsibility I want to have the power to do so I guess no.

Heh, that just reminded me that during Franco's regime in Spain, random people were designated as executioner for the captured rebels or anarquists. They used an interesting gizmo called Garrote Vil, on which they placed the rebel sitting in a chair, tied up, and the executioner has to spin a wheel that eventually will crush the bones and break the neck thanks to the pressure of the constrains.

If someone designated as executioner refused, he would be the next one sitting on the Garrote Vil, waiting for a third executioner to come by. :P

Yes i don't think lifetime prison is enough for a killer

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

Yes and I believe in the death penalty. People who kill others don't deserve to live unless they are mentally ill.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

no, I'm against killing people

But I am aware that our current situation is less than optimal aswell. Decades in prison don't reform people, if they come free one day the chance they can readjust to society again is minimal and they are pretty much a lifetime burden to society.

Maybe giving them a choice between 30+ years in prison or cutting off their dominant hand (both hands/ reproductive organs) and having them do social reintegration programms for 5-8 years (in closed off facility .. ) before going free is something that could help both the society and the perpetrators deal with the problem.

Yes. Murderers should be put to death if convicted in court. These people can't be reformed or corrected; best case scenario is they grow old and want to kill but physically can't.

The only alternatives to death are George Carlin's idea of sending criminals to a large area to kill themselves while cameras stream through pay-per-view; and modern gladiator battles -- which would be awesome.

"On my business card I am a corporate president. In my mind I am a game developer. But in my heart I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Depends on the situation

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Death penalty? No

Problem is that there's a lot of wrongly convicted people, too many innocent lives have been killed because of the death penalty. Why not just have them rot away in a cell to be safe?

But if you're talking about in self defense, yes.