By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 5 Wii Games that I'd like to see on the eShop

Tagged games:

all 3 operation rainfall games so anyone who didn't get a chance to play them can

(though i already own all three of them myself)

Around the Network

DélioPT said:

Fragile Dreams

That'd be awesome as well.

Resident Evil 0, REmake, and Resident Evil 4. That way, the Wii U finally gets REmake. Oh, Goldeneye Wii, The Conduit series, and Red Steel 2 are good third party games as well.

melbye said:
I think i may have some good news for you. According to the official Norwegian Nintendo-site In addition to the games announced today Kirby, Sin and Punishment and Pandora's Tower will be available at some point.

YES! Why not The Last Story though?

Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy. That's it, period. Give me those two and I'm happy.

Around the Network

Endless Ocean 2
Pikmin 1+2
Twilight Princess
Skyward Sword
Xenoblade Chronicles
Kirby: Epic Yarn
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Okami

The Last Story,  I really want it and it is pretty rare

And Pikmin

And Twilight Princess

I can't wait to own three distinct copies of Xenoblade Chronicles. I should also buy it digitally on 3DS just for good measure.

Not really.

Anyway these are good choices. Some of them are already confirmed for other regions, too, so I expect it's only a matter of time for America. I'd like to see DKCR up there, at $20 I think it would be the cheapest way to buy the game. New Play Control Pikmin 1 & 2 would also be great, it's ridiculous how difficult it is to get those, and the prices are higher now than they were new at release.

Only games with CCP support

Xenoblade
Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition* (It supports the classic controller aka MEGATON.)
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars
GoldenEye 007 Wii
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus

*I really just want to know what all the praise is about. I really liked Revelations, but it's no where near the best game ever. I feel like it was the TLOU of it's time, only more important because it actually redefined an entire genre, as opposed to just having a really nice story.

Wii: Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, Mario Galaxy 1, Pikmin 1&2

GameCube: Paper Mario 2 HD, Mario Sunshine HD, F-Zero GX HD, Rogue Squadron 2&3

Wii U just needs a brand new Wii Sports Resort title with Wuhu Island as an open world hub.