By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ALL DMCboys bought DMC4 and Ps3?Or speculations made on DMC2 and DMC3 sales

CrazzyMan said:
LoL, DESPERATE atempt of Nintendo fanboys. =))

Go cry, PS3 will sell 15-16 mln. this year. =)))

Woot!

Either way, you think the Wii won't? The best hope for the PS3 at this point is to not get totally raped for two years in a row, and that's looking bleak, according to my little calculator here.

Fail fail fail fail fail. ^_^

My question to you Crazzy, is, where is a good place in the southeast to get my PS3 converted to a convection oven, so I can bake cookies instead of meat?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

Hahaha! All I can say is =))))))))))))))))))))

Crazzy, I need your response. =(((((

@Stever

Maybe Wii will even sell more this year than X360 has in total. That would be more shocking.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Wow, this post was mean.

/bump

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Wow, this post was mean.

/bump

lol, perfect response. 

@ Oyvoyvoyv - i'd love it if you kept updating the wii vs. ps2 sales each week. xD 

Oyvoyvoyv said:
@Stever

Maybe Wii will even sell more this year than X360 has in total. That would be more shocking.

that would be less shocking than ps3 selling 16 million this year

it's pretty much a foregone conclusion that wii will sell over 20 million this year (1.8/month is 21.6mil this year) and it should do more than that as a production increase should be forthcoming shortly

Bets:Missed by 420k I bet leo-j vg$500 that wii will sell 31 million by 7/31/08.  Sorry, I don't think he has enough vg$ to make it with all of u that wish you could. Hit, with room to spare I bet kingofwale a 1-week ban that wii Americas ltd sales>360 Americas ltd sales as of the numbers for week ending 7/05/08 (using vgchartz homepage #s)

Predictions:

Wii will sell 18-20mil by 12/31/07  CHECKWii will sell 45mil+ WW by 12/31/08Wii will surpass PS2 sales WW by 11/17/11 (5yr anniversary)Wii Fit will hit 12mil sales in 2009MKWii+SSBB+Wii Fit+SMG > 50 mil sales by 2010 > gta4+mgs+gt5+ff13+haze+lbp