By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Preload the Evolve beta right now

Tagged games:

okay, the game is still fun, but its never worth a fulll retail price. the game has some problems. gunplay is okay at best, and the grinding sucks. and the dlc policy is just retarded. if they make one little mistake with balancing its pay to win...

Around the Network

The only problem with the DLC is the price, and I think they will adjust it before releasing it and are just using a high price to entice people to preorder.

I thought the gunplay in the alpha was terrible. All the guns were weak and had no pop. The beta has been completely different. I love the shotgun on the assault guy, forget his name. I have no worries about balance whatsoever. These are the guys who did Left 4 Dead. Also, they are making the DLC maps and play modes completely free, which should be a standard practice in online shooters imho.

Played as the wraith for the first time this morning. It seems pretty weak health wise to other monsters, but really packs a punch close range. And has great escape ability. I got caught in 2 mobile arenas and was able to pop off the decoy monster each time and just sit back in a spot and wait it out. The second time I sent the decoy towards water where a big monster was lurking, the hunters had fun trying to take him down. I ended up killing everyone but support, who cloaked and ran off. So I sneaked around, sent out a decoy and cloaked, then his cloak ran out of juice and I killed him until he died from it.

The third tier medic is great too. Has healing grenades and a speed burst ability that basically allows you to almost close the gap between you and the monster right off the bat.

PS4 code
6JDH-F5N3-NADH

i can play on both ps4/xb1 but cant decide lol

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Just tried the evacuation mode on xbox one. I have no idea why they made it so unfair. Seriously why the heck give extra bonus to the winning team of previous match?

Around the Network

Ugh, I forgot to get the info for this from my work e-mail. I was enrolled for this weekends closed stress test.

How is this game?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!