By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 2015 Wii U retail release dates.

ninjapirate42 said:
I'm assuming Yoshi's Wooly World will be in there somewhere before the end of June, we just don't know when exactly.

If that was the case, surely they would have mentioned it, since this past Direct was for Q1-2 releases? I mean, why mention Mario Party, Kirby, Splatoon, but not Yoshi? It's been knocked back to Q3 methinks.

Around the Network

Mario Maker and Yoshi coming first half is still a possiblity.

curl-6 said:
ninjapirate42 said:
I'm assuming Yoshi's Wooly World will be in there somewhere before the end of June, we just don't know when exactly.

If that was the case, surely they would have mentioned it, since this past Direct was for Q1-2 releases? I mean, why mention Mario Party, Kirby, Splatoon, but not Yoshi? It's been knocked back to Q3 methinks.

This is quite true, although I hope you are wrong haha :)

I think you guys are forgetting something very important here. The direct was 46 minutes long. That was as long as the digital event. Nintendo revealed a lot of information and focused more on the 3ds because the Wii U had more games announced for it than the 3DS did and they need to give people incentive to pick up a shiny "new"3DS. Yoshi and mario maker will come within the first half is still my belief. I'm pretty sure we'll get a Wii U only direct within the next 2 months which will slot in both MM and Yoshi. The april slot for North America is left empty while Japan I think has two games in that slot Yoshi or MM, I think one of them will land in that spot.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Why are nintendo so vague with release dates.

Around the Network

Yoshi is very soon, Q1/2.

Expect Starfox, Zelda, Devil's Third & other games later than May, so after Splatoon.

Kirby and the Rainbow Curse was delayed to February 20. So the list for NA is:
Hyrule Warriors Majora'a Mask DLC: February 5
Kirby: February 20
Mario vs Donkey Kong: March 5
Mario Party 10: March 20
Splatoon: May
Mario Kart 8 DLC Pack 2: May

uran10 said:
I think you guys are forgetting something very important here. The direct was 46 minutes long. That was as long as the digital event. Nintendo revealed a lot of information and focused more on the 3ds because the Wii U had more games announced for it than the 3DS did and they need to give people incentive to pick up a shiny "new"3DS. Yoshi and mario maker will come within the first half is still my belief. I'm pretty sure we'll get a Wii U only direct within the next 2 months which will slot in both MM and Yoshi. The april slot for North America is left empty while Japan I think has two games in that slot Yoshi or MM, I think one of them will land in that spot.

Didn't Nintendo make a Direct pre-E3 in 2012? Unless they want to bring all of its guns to the event, can't they do that again?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Better than last year´s for sure.

we need an april game.
yoshi or mario maker should fit well. bring it ninty.