By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All 500GB PS4 console to now come with a copy of The last of Us for $399.99

My question is; will the retail version go down in price?

Because I want a discount now.

Around the Network

Incredible deal. Sony should have done stuff like this when MS dropped their price.

walsufnir said:

Sales will get a big boost for this game.
Perhaps Sony wants to reach a certain number for a PR stunt? "Best selling IP since Gran Turismo" or something like that?

Or perhaps they want everyone to experience the game of the generation? Plus build hype for Uncharted 4 since it's the same dev.

Not needed but welcome.

ZombieVito said:
It's digital only :(

It's worthless.

Very silly opinion indeed.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network

Great deal, should definitely help in competing with the One in the NA market. It'll also help build even more recognition for an excellent franchise.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Is this the only option? Force bundling an M rated game isn't a problem?

4 ≈ One

daredevil.shark said:
Sony is being really smart with Playstation division. They are striking at the perfect moment. Very good offer.

This.

Smart move. TLOU:R is such an amazing game that more people should definitely experience. 

Sony seems to be getting ready for its inevitable sequel!

Madword said:
ZombieVito said:
It's digital only :(

It's worthless.

Very silly opinion indeed.

Meh, I really don't care what all of you think. Have fun with your rental.

If I'm ever force to buy this for the lack of 1TB console then I can just sell the code.  At least I'll get like 20 bucks.