By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rockstar "Horrified" By Xbox 360 Bully Issues freezing and frame rate

Griffin said:
I wonder why the older 360's are causing the problems.

The newer 360's have that special pixie dust that makes games run better.  Kinda funny how a PS2 port is the only known game to have issues with 'older' systems.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network

I think thats bullshit. Rockstar should own up that they made a game without much testing/not caring how poorly it worked.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

is it messing up on the wii?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't buy the "old 360s" excuse. From all I've heard up to now they work just fine until they burst into flames

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

how can they blame older 360's? all 360's should be able to run it fine, there shouldn't be a reason why older 360's should be weaker than newer ones. i call b.s on rockstar.

Around the Network

And I don't know why everyone's so worried about this anyways, I mean all the old 360's RRoD'd by now and have been replaced. amirite?

(you know I kid)

Final-Fan said:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I just don't buy the "old 360s" excuse. From all I've heard up to now they work just fine until they burst into flames
the old 360's excuse was most likely just rockstar pr 

the wii version seems to be superior this time, running without problems. Do you think micorsoft will replace those games?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

It's really strange how the game got past QA at both places. What's also strange is that from what I've read it seems like the problems are mainly with the NTSC version of the game. Could it be due to a bad batch of media? Or possibly and this is likely wrong, a bad pirated copy of the game being distributed?

skip said:
akuma587 said:
Wow, even the PS2 version has problems.
you misread it. it says that the 360 port of a ps2 game has frame rate issues.The ps2 version runs flawless (i own it)

Playstation 2 more powerful than Xbox 360 confirmedz! Behold da Emotion Engine's powa!!!1 =)))))))

On a more serious note... I'm amused that people expect polish from a Rockstar game. It won't be surprising that GTAIV had this issues too.