By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How to get an OUYA (simple guide for dummies)

I bet I can do this one in one step as well

1) Dont buy it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
Squeezol said:

Step 1: Don't spend money on the games everyone considers to be good, because going with the mainstream games is so 2014

What's the point of this step? Will spending money on games that everyone considers to be bad prepare me for the experiences available on the OUYA?

LemonSlice said:
Squeezol said:

Step 1: Don't spend money on the games everyone considers to be good, because going with the mainstream games is so 2014

What's the point of this step? Will spending money on games that everyone considers to be bad prepare me for the experiences available on the OUYA?

I don't mean it that way, I just meant that you should stop paying for PC/PS4/XOne/Wii U games so that you can save up for an OUYA and play the games nobody likes. It's all worth it since you will become a hipster.

Squeezol said:

I don't mean it that way, I just meant that you should stop paying for PC/PS4/XOne/Wii U games so that you can save up for an OUYA and play the games nobody likes. It's all worth it since you will become a hipster.

I thought you had to be a hipster to get an OUYA, not get an OUYA to be a hipster. There has to be a better way to become a hipster, there has to be.

RealGamingExpert said:
Oh boy... What have I started...

Exactly what I was thinking.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~