By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

Oh, well, he quoted me and I started quoting...and so it started...

Anyway, the match's about to start (Boca-Gimnasia), we can become champions today (very unlikely), but if it's not today, it's next sunday. Stay tuned for my classic GOOOOOLs (they have brought me good luck, after all)

Around the Network

Lol, there was no point in quoting anyways...

We were the only two people posting...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Gol de Central!
Closer to the championship...!!

Who's winning?

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Gimnasia 0 - Boca 0
Central 2 - Tigre 0 (Tigre is two points behind us)
After that, San Lorenzo - Independiente (San Lorenzo is two points behind us too)

Around the Network

There's 3 games?

Well, those are the three teams that have chances of winning the title. There are 10 matches every weekend here (after all, the league's composed by 20 teams)

I'm watching the game between Toluca and Santos from MExico in the semi-finals

^_^

I hate Toluca, so go Santos Laguna!

I'm going to go play Rise of Nations now. I got re-addicted to it. Bye Y'all!