By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Where??

A GC emulator?

Or maybe a couple years from now where pc,s can handle GC emulators or something.

There is one, but I tried it for Animal Crossing (the smallest GC game I could find), and it didn't even start, so no. Still, if I were to play GC games, WW wouldn't be one of my priorities for sure

it should be a priority, it's so pretty looking!

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Where??

A GC emulator?

Or maybe a couple years from now where pc,s can handle GC emulators or something.

There is one, but I tried it for Animal Crossing (the smallest GC game I could find), and it didn't even start, so no. Still, if I were to play GC games, WW wouldn't be one of my priorities for sure

No, it's not. After OoT, I've learned that Zelda games aren't as good for me as everyone paints them

zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Where??

A GC emulator?

No, it's not. After OoT, I've learned that Zelda games aren't as good for me as everyone paints them

Well, not all the Zelda's are exacly the same as Oot.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I can now upload as many sigs as I want...Woot

^_^

c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Where??

A GC emulator?

OK, but if there's a game that everybody says it's the best game ever and when you play it it's nothing more than a decent game, excuse me if I look to the rest of the series with some skepticism

Around the Network
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Where??

A GC emulator?

OK, but if there's a game that everybody says it's the best game ever and when you play it it's nothing more than a decent game, excuse me if I look to the rest of the series with some skepticism

I do agree it's too hyped. It isn't the best game ever. But it's still a damn good game.

the only games I can think of that is exacly like Ocarina is Twillight Princess...

What is this? a chat?

^_^

Is asking a question!

skeezer said:
What is this? a chat?

Honestly, you come here every day and you still don't know that?

Well usually there isn't much quoting going around

^_^