By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

yeah Dark looks betta.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

But as long as it doesn't get a Santa hat, any of them is fine

Oh, k, thanks!! ^-^

(I wonder how'd she look with a hat... lol, jk ;p

lol, doesn't have a holiday spirit.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

I have a holiday spirit, it's just different than most.

Around the Network

Well has a different holiday spirit.

Should also play the wind waker...

Where??

Gah, I've only played 6 Zelda's. And only finished two...

I NEED TO PLAY THEM ALL!

zexen_lowe said:
Where??

A GC emulator?

Or maybe a couple years from now where pc,s can handle GC emulators or something.

c03n3nj0 said:
zexen_lowe said:
Where??

A GC emulator?

Or maybe a couple years from now where pc,s can handle GC emulators or something.

There is one, but I tried it for Animal Crossing (the smallest GC game I could find), and it didn't even start, so no. Still, if I were to play GC games, WW wouldn't be one of my priorities for sure