By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan Sales Week 1, 2015 (Dec 29 - Jan 4th)

Media Create tracked Wii U higher than Famitsu when MK8 was released and in summer season. Media Create tracked 3DS higher in October, November and the firsts weeks of December than Famitsu.

now it seems Famitsu is adjusting its numbers up, and here the fanboys start to choose the tracker that has the numbers they like, and keep switching trackers when their numbers look better.

Choose a tracker and keep with it.

btw, Famitsu way of tracking has been very wierd lately.

Meadia Create Team here. Nintendo and Sony use MC as a Source when they give sales data for Japan.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

Around the Network
KazumaKiryu said:
Kowan said:
When's the next big releases for  Ps4?

Dragon Quest heroes for PS4 (26 february)

And Yakuza Zero, Final Fantasy Type 0, Bloodborne, Disgaea 5 and One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 in March.

Dang, late Feb and March gon'be gud

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

hiska-kun said:

Media Create tracked Wii U higher than Famitsu when MK8 was released and in summer season. Media Create tracked 3DS higher in October, November and the firsts weeks of December than Famitsu.

now it seems Famitsu is adjusting its numbers up, and here the fanboys start to choose the tracker that has the numbers they like, and keep switching trackers when their numbers look better.

Meadia Create Team here. Nintendo and Sony use MC as a Source when they give sales data for Japan.

@bold: Exactly...I remember this switching well.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

So if VGC just takes the average for hardware, that'll make it 38K for PS4 and 36,5K for Wii U. I can't believe PS4 will take the week with SSB and MK8 being the leading software for Wii U and GTAV being the only PS4 game on the list, and being below both Wii U titles. That's craziness.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

KazumaKiryu said:
Kowan said:
When's the next big releases for  Ps4?

Dragon Quest heroes for PS4 (26 february)

And Yakuza Zero, Final Fantasy Type 0, Bloodborne, Disgaea 5 and One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 in March.

Damn March is huge for PS4. One release each week. If that doesn't get PS4 moving nothing will.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network
binary solo said:
So if VGC just takes the average for hardware, that'll make it 38K for PS4 and 36,5K for Wii U. I can't believe PS4 will take the week with SSB and MK8 being the leading software for Wii U and GTAV being the only PS4 game on the list, and being below both Wii U titles. That's craziness.

It would be weird if it wasn't,as ninsect infromed me that week is the best selling week for sony's hardware!And is just one week binary,where is the craziness? And famitsu disagrees!(No,I m not choosing famitsu,I just mention a fact...)

Wow GTA V, it's the only game in the top 10 that is not for a Nintendo platform (if you go by Famitsu)

English is not my native language

hiska-kun said:

Exact reason why I use them.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

tak13 said:
binary solo said:

It would be weird if it wasn't,as ninsect infromed me that week is the best selling week for sony's hardware!And is just one week binary,where is the craziness? And famitsu disagrees!(No,I m not choosing famitsu,I just mention a fact...)

Also as with Vita, it could be that their killer app (minecraft?) Is digital? Theyll also already have a stash of games if migrating from ps3 or already have a Vita and PS+. I think digital could be a missing piece of the hardware/software puzzle. Bearing in mind that this is mobile and and that is 100% digital.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

hiska-kun said:

Also my tracker of choice.  I mostly just use Famitsu for 21-30.