By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - "2015 is a HUGE year for Rare", says Robin Beanland

Banjo Central confirmed. :)

Around the Network
Materia-Blade said:

Unless they aren't bought back by nintendo, it's not a huge year for them.

The Rare library in the hands of Retro would be epic.

Rare are shit now. Pdz,nuts and bolts,kameo all shit

moderated by Torillian

Well there is the annual this is our year from rare!

"If Wii Music wasn't bad enough, XBOX Music will be releasing next year developed by Rare."

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

Around the Network
starcraft said:
Dr.Vita said:

Really, even if it is as bad as Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts?

I am guessing you did not play N&B...

It was really quite good, it just wasn't the traditional Banjo platformer we all wanted.

Agreed. Obviously, N&B isn't what fans wanted, but I think it's an excellent game. Rare created in N&B a smart combination of racing, platforming, combat, and user-created content. With another name it would enjoy a far more positive reception, I think.

@OP: If Microsoft decides to green light Banjo-Threeie, as many here anticipate, I pray it will live up to the standard set during Rare's glory years. I want to believe Mayles and company can catch lightning in a bottle.

riderz13371 said:
Kinect Sports 3 woohoooo

Lol, no. 

I really enjoyed Nuts and Bolts too. Too bad it sold poorly though.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I loved Nuts and Bolts. It was a sandbox platformer and really good.

Veknoid_Outcast said:
starcraft said:
Dr.Vita said:

Really, even if it is as bad as Banjo Kazooie Nuts & Bolts?

I am guessing you did not play N&B...

It was really quite good, it just wasn't the traditional Banjo platformer we all wanted.

Agreed. Obviously, N&B isn't what fans wanted, but I think it's an excellent game. Rare created in N&B a smart combination of racing, platforming, combat, and user-created content. With another name it would enjoy a far more positive reception, I think.

@OP: If Microsoft decides to green light Banjo-Threeie, as many here anticipate, I pray it will live up to the standard set during Rare's glory years. I want to believe Mayles and company can catch lightning in a bottle.

Agree on all counts.

I really wouldn't mind Kameo 2 either.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS