By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greg Miller just quit IGN

Mr.Playstation said:
Well if this is true, than IGN is in a heap of trouble. After all the only other recognisable face that have is that girls who does a bunch of videos. I think her name is Skyler.

Naomi? Whos Skyler?

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

Sounds good to me.

Hm not sure about the situation. I feel like IGN needs them and vice versa. I honestly don't think i'll watch these guys outside of IGN.

These guys were the reason I watched anything on IGN... but then again, I only went for the little bit of gaming they do.. I should take the site off of my bookmarks, it really is a waste to try to scrape though all the crap to get my gaming info on there.

I don't even know who those people are. Am I weird?

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network
Troll_Whisperer said:

Neither do I (well, except for Colin Moriarty... he's the bartender from Fallout 3).

And yes, you are weird.

badgenome said:
Troll_Whisperer said:

Neither do I (well, except for Colin Moriarty... he's the bartender from Fallout 3).

And yes, you are weird.

Thanks, lol.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Troll_Whisperer said:

Thanks, lol.

You're quite welcome!

foodfather said:
Good he wasn't a journalist, just a fanboy. Next up, that Ryan McCarthy another non journalist on that site.

Lets be honest all journalists are fanboys of one console. What seperates the good journos who at least give the other consoles a chance, and dont completely dismiss games because they simply dont exist on your prefered platform.

Greg was decent.

I never was a fan of Greg. That said, though, that's a lot of recognizable names that are leaving IGN... o.O