By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Greg Miller just quit IGN

I didn't expect that. I hope that they do well in the future though.

Around the Network
akhmenhawk said:
so ign left ign?

Come on guys, as long as Peer, Jose and Brian still remain, the site will be fine.

Wow.

Proud to be a Californian.

fireburn95 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
Well if this is true, than IGN is in a heap of trouble. After all the only other recognisable face that have is that girls who does a bunch of videos. I think her name is Skyler.

Naomi? I reckon if IGN goes to shits now she'll leave too. If she leaves, IGN is dead

Nope. I meant Jessica Chobot. The one who does daily fix. Most casual visiters of Ign ( like me ) probably only know about Greg,monierty ( I know I mispelled his surname ) and her

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
fireburn95 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
Well if this is true, than IGN is in a heap of trouble. After all the only other recognisable face that have is that girls who does a bunch of videos. I think her name is Skyler.

Naomi? I reckon if IGN goes to shits now she'll leave too. If she leaves, IGN is dead

Nope. I meant Jessica Chobot. The one who does daily fix. Most casual visiters of Ign ( like me ) probably only know about Greg,monierty ( I know I mispelled his surname ) and her

Haven't seen her on IGN for LONG time.

Around the Network

Why is this important ? What does it mark ?

sully1311 said:
Mr.Playstation said:
fireburn95 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

Haven't seen her on IGN for LONG time.

Sorry about that I actually meant Naomi.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Mr.Playstation said:
fireburn95 said:
Mr.Playstation said:

chobot left i think

Gaf down for this???.........Disappointed

GamechaserBE said:
After magazines sites like IGN are going down, Gametrailers had also a cut in numbers last June.

On youtube you have so many who just do the same kind of stuff for free and if they get paid it is because of the number of viewers they have so they can get some income from the advertisements.

Gametrailers had huge changes after getting bought by Defy Media, hence the cut in numbers.

Not like people haven't left Gametrailers recently tho, Pachter and Marcus Beer comes to mind.