By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 03 January 2015

binary solo said:
CosmicSex said:
Kresnik said:

Sunset Overdrive is back in the individual charts. Hooray.

Wonder which console won this week.

I think it's safe to assume that PS4 won as there is no mention of Xbox One's conquest.  

Every week for the past few weeks someone has written this. And every week for the past few weeks VGC shows Xb one marginally ahead. Perhaps MVC have decided Xb one ahead is the norm now and it's only worth noting if a console other than Xb one is on top for the week.

lol yea it's actually pretty funny now.

Praise the One.

Around the Network
binary solo said:
CosmicSex said:
Kresnik said:

I think it's safe to assume that PS4 won as there is no mention of Xbox One's conquest.  

Every week for the past few weeks someone has written this. And every week for the past few weeks VGC shows Xb one marginally ahead. Perhaps MVC have decided Xb one ahead is the norm now and it's only worth noting if a console other than Xb one is on top for the week.

I didn't notice that thanks for pointing  this out

Proud to be a Californian.

binary solo said:
CosmicSex said:
Kresnik said:

Nah. They'd have already done that in that case cause PS4 clearly won this week (ending 3rd), judging by deals and online charts. They have other motives.

GribbleGrunger said:

Looking at this I'd say it's likely the PS4 beat the XB1 in consoles sale. 6 titles in the top ten for the PS4 and 3 titles in the top ten for the XB1. And the 3 biggest franchises ahead of the XB1:

01 (01) PS4 GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
02 (02) XBO GRAND THEFT AUTO V (TAKE 2)
03 (03) PS4 CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
04 (04) XBO CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
05 (07) XBO ASSASSIN'S CREED: UNITY (UBISOFT)
06 (06) PS4 FIFA 15 (ELECTRONIC ARTS)
07 (05) PS4 DRIVECLUB (SONY COMPUTER ENT.)
08 (08) PS4 ASSASSIN'S CREED: UNITY (UBISOFT)
09 (09) 360 CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE (ACTIVISION BLIZZARD)
10 (11) PS4 THE CREW (UBISOFT)

Ps4 win streak up to 4 weeks. They've hit 2015 running 

PS4 domination of multiplats besides the bundled AC:U continues and PS4 exclusives hold well. Looks like another week won for PS4.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
SweetTalia said:
binary solo said:

lol yea it's actually pretty funny now.

What is funny? VGC don't have the data from MCV either until they reveal it. 

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

tak13 said:
Conegamer said:
Seems like another close week here in the UK. Captain Toad debuted relatively well too, when is good.

It must be near 20k...!And yeah I m satisfied with that for the UK...!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6966334

Captain Toad is #16 so maybe ~10k

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Troll_Whisperer said:
When Xbox is on top they mention it. Any other week it's safe to assume PS4 is on top.

I hate conspiracy theories, but it really seems like this is the case.