By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict Splatoon LT sales!

350k by end of year, and I'm being generous. I just don't have a good feeling about this one.

Currently playing:

Bloodbath Paddy Wagon Ultra 9

Around the Network

i think people have way too much faith in the game. Had it released on a system with a good install base then yeah. Im going to say 550k for now

500K.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

800K LTD.

I know for sure over a million by the end of 2015. Lifetime maybe 1.5 or 2m

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Around the Network

700k lifetime

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

uran10 said:
I'm gonna be a tiny bit ballsy here: 2mil by year end.

If you want to be a bit more ballsy then say it will sell 4M! Just saying :P

600k lifetime.

400k in 2015, I really don't see it selling all that well yet. But I hope it will sell more!

I predict it will be the next Nintendo blockbuster and comes next gaming generation Splatoon. I also predict that next generation of consoles when doomthreads about Nintendo console, the doomsayers instead of saying "now Mario Kart and Smash are out and didn't move consoles, there's only Zelda which won't also move consoles" they will be saying "now Mario Kart and Smash are out and didn't move consoles, there's only Splatoon and Zelda which won't also move consoles", and the Nintendo lovers, instead of saying "SBros and Zelda will save the console" will be saying "SBros, Splatoon and Zelda will save the console. :D

Now seriously, I'm confidente it will sell well. I'd say around 1M in 2015, 2M-3M lifetime (although lifetime is hard to say cuz of WiiU lifecycle and final userbase).