By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just got a Vita

Thanks guys. I am looking forward to Hyperdevotion Noire the most, that's why I bought it. Demon Gaze looks great. The Tales of game looks good. I wish there was a Harvest Moon game on Vita... I'm such a nerd.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network

I liked Crimson Gem Saga. It's a PSP game but it's still great. Download and enjoy.

Congrats!!!
JRPG = Persona 4: Golden, Tales of Hearts R, Soul Sacrfice, Final Fantasy X /X2 HD, Freedom Wars, Toukiden, Dangan-Ronpa...

What is persona? Everyone is saying that, but I've never really looked into the game.

Welcome to the Thunderdome

Im still playing Tales of Hearts R. Great game.

Around the Network
Moonhero said:
What is persona? Everyone is saying that, but I've never really looked into the game.

It's a turn based RPG. During the daytime, you live the life of student, going to classes, spending time with friends, working a part time job, studying, etc. Whatever you want to do. At night, there are dungeons to explore. The Persona you employ are similar to pokemon that give your characters special abilities and affect stats.

It's one of the best reviewed games of all time. I highly recommend it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I just sold mine off :( Persona is golden :P

Maybe some of the RPGs on this pic? Personally I've only played P4G (great game), Child of Light and Rainbow Moon.

outlawauron said:
Moonhero said:

It's a turn based RPG. During the daytime, you live the life of student, going to classes, spending time with friends, working a part time job, studying, etc. Whatever you want to do. At night, there are dungeons to explore. The Persona you employ are similar to pokemon that give your characters special abilities and affect stats.

That doesn't sound bad. Do you have friendships/relationships you make stronger by hanging out with friends?

Moonhero said:
outlawauron said:
Moonhero said:

That doesn't sound bad. Do you have friendships/relationships you make stronger by hanging out with friends?

Correct assumption. Each relationship is referred to as a social link. Social links have arcanas tied to them (think types) that received bonuses as you level up your social links.

Persona 1, 2, and 3 are also available on Vita if you like Persona 4.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.