By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US January monthly bestsellers and general amazon based discussions

Why do some of you always confuse the stock thing :P

If it says only a few left in stock then it's showing a third party. Amazon surely still has warehouses of them and has never been out of stock for a second

But yeah everything's happening as I expected. I don't know if I said it here or on Vizioneck but i did say that it was irrelevant whether MS kept the 350 price or brought it back up to 400, PS4 would still go back to being #1.

Around the Network

Gamestop PS4 2nd page / XB1 4th page

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=2b12,28-xu0,134f

X1 down to 23. Pretty sure that is it's worse position all month. Not sure if it's sales are slowing or there are just more deals going on, such as with KH. Hopefully monthly will update soon

celador said:
X1 down to 23. Pretty sure that is it's worse position all month. Not sure if it's sales are slowing or there are just more deals going on, such as with KH. Hopefully monthly will update soon

I would say it's because we're getting closer to the pic in your sig.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
celador said:

Not sure about that.  The Order isn't in the top 100 in the hourly charts yet.  Maybe when Sony start mainstream advertising we will see an affect.

And they just updated the hourly chart again, X1 slipped another place to 24

Around the Network
celador said:
GribbleGrunger said:
celador said:

Not sure about that.  The Order isn't in the top 100 in the hourly charts yet.  Maybe when Sony start mainstream advertising we will see an affect.

Excellent, xbox fans should be happy. Another price drop could be right around the corner.

Playstation_awaiter said:
celador said:

Excellent, xbox fans should be happy. Another price drop could be right around the corner.

Yeah, maybe you're right. It wouldn't account for such a drastic drop in XB1 sales. I just figured sales that go to PS4 could partly be taken from potential XB1 purchasers but, like you said, the game really hasn't hit a point were it would make such a drastic difference just yet.

The PS5 Exists. 

celador said:

Only because it's split in 3 SKUs.

#102 Standard

#113 Premium

#198 Collector's

Oh and the Standard SKU is in the weekly top 100. Though the last update for that was... I dunno, Friday? Still missing weekend sales data.

Roronaa_chan said:
celador said:

Only because it's split in 3 SKUs.

#102 Standard

#113 Premium

#198 Collector's

Well that is a bit better then.  Standard and premium will enter the top 100 shortly you would imagine

Playstation_awaiter said:
celador said:
GribbleGrunger said:
celador said: