By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Please Delete.

Please Delete.

Around the Network

Probably has nothing to do with the exclusives that aren't on PS4. Must all be idiots.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Probably has nothing to do with the exclusives that aren't on PS4. Must all be idiots.

Be careful.

OT:

I bet that is not the case for everyone.

Exclusives

Their friends have it

They thought they were getting a VCR

/thread.

LordLichtenstein said:

Why would people decide for one product over another without the product having exclusive features over other products?

I mean I know what you want to hear but you're not going to hear it from them.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

So far the X1 has a better lineup of exclusives. Plus it still has the best controller. Like achievement better then trophies.

Cause for the time being is the only next gen console with enough exclusive next gen games. PS4 isnt worth for the time being for that opposite reason. WiiU isnt considered for me and many others next gen, for obvious reasons..

When it comes to a console you care about its games firstly and them everything else. So software wise Xbox One has the perfect balance and amazing speed of software improvement the whole past year so far. Plus the games lineup which was amazing so far. And then its the xbl ( WiiU..? ) and the controller. To me I personally I dont know why would anyone buy a PS4 before half the year of 2015 and not stick with old gen till then. Thats what makes no sense to me, which i bet you cant be as convincing excusing your purchase as I am ;)

KingdomHeartsFan said:

Exclusives

Their friends have it

They thought they were getting a VCR

/thread.

But on a serious note, the first 2 points would be the biggest 2 reasons.

I don't like the Dualshock 4, it feels uncomfortable in my hands. So the Xbox one will be my multiplat console, while the Ps4 will be turned on when the rare good exclusive comes up.

vivster said:
LordLichtenstein said:

Why would people decide for one product over another without the product having exclusive features over other products?

I mean I know what you want to hear but you're not going to hear it from them.

Features? That was not what you said before.

Anyway, I have no agenda, so cut it.