By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, Nintendo pretty much blatantly lied about a release date...

Tagged games:

Ka-pi96 said:
Not really a big deal, it will release soon enough anyways.

The game itself is not a big deal, I agree. It's just a 10 year old Virtual Console game. I just find it annoying that they cannot keep their word.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

The game itself is not a big deal, I agree. It's just a 10 year old Virtual Console game. I just find it annoying that they cannot keep their word.

Have you tried contacting them?

KLAMarine said:
curl-6 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I don't care that much. Just enough to make a thread on the internet complaining about it. :p

curl-6 said:
KLAMarine said:
curl-6 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I don't care that much. Just enough to make a thread on the internet complaining about it. :p

Well at least they kept half their word.

That's Nintendo this gen. Delaying games.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

Zelda U for 2025.

On topic: Don't worry, buddy; we'll kill all employees in Nintendo Europe for you, delaying an old F-Zero game for the VC it's just painful to hear and it's the worst of the crimes.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
Pavolink said:

Zelda U for 2025.

On topic: Don't worry, buddy; we'll kill all employees in Nintendo Europe for you, delaying an old F-Zero game for the VC it's just painful to hear and it's the worst of the crimes.

I won't be surprised with delaytendo. I won't reward them anymore.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile