By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN Outage compensation announced: 5 days PS+, 10% discount code (US & EU)

Well, that 10% discount code is getting used on games that never go on sale!

Around the Network

That's a nice gesture, especially since I would have been content with no compensation whatsoever. I'll have to use that discount code wisely...

I hope they give that 10% discount code before Resident Evil Remaster comes out. I knew waiting to preorder was a good thing.

Ooh nice. I am sure gonna put that discount to some good use.

Sony really cares gamers and know how to keep gamers happy and have trust.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Around the Network
WrathofTank said:
The people that bought the ps4 for Christmas will probably think this is horrible compensation.

Atleast its better than nothing compared to Xbox one which also had Online issues.

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

biglittlesps said:
WrathofTank said:
The people that bought the ps4 for Christmas will probably think this is horrible compensation.

Atleast its better than nothing compared to Xbox one which also had Online issues.

Can we please not turn every thread into a PS4 Vs. Xbox thread? Please.

meh, I would have liked something more. This did have a pretty big impact on me as outside of the summer months, this is one of the few times of the year that I actually have time to play games...

They didn't have to do anything. The fact that they did is nice enough. I'll take my five days.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Hiku said:

I can understand the 5 extra days of PS+, but woulda preferred if they didn't compensate ppl beyond that, as this will probably encourage more DDOSing.
But besides that, it sounds pretty nice.

That's probably why  they haven't given freebies.

I'm not gonna complain. I will take advantage of the 10% discount to pick up a few of the more recent Vita download games like Munch's Oddysey.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.