What is that game?! IT'S...

Pokemon! 82 71.30%

Pulseman! 2 1.74%

eShop game! 9 7.83%

New IP! 20 17.39%

Total:113

something new or pokemon wii u please

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

HD Pokemon RPG, maybe an HD remake. Nintendo can fund it for them so people don't give the silly excuse of profits being lost by GF, maybe even give the project to Monolith Soft after they're done with Xenoblade X for some help for adequate in-game visuals and performance. I can see it now, Pokemon Red / Green / Blue HD for Wii U, console sales increase 5000%. Gamefreak won't do it alone since they don't seem to care all that much about Wii U, but Nintendo could sure use an increase in Wii U hardware sales. If they need to do some donating to increase hardware sales, what better way to do it than to remaster a Pokemon game in HD? ;)

But in our reality, it's probably just Pokemon Z version....

feel like nintendo shoudl go
bitch slap gamefreak so hard
and force them to actually make pokemon a console game for once
then the wii u will be saved(in japan and america)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

It will be Z or a Pokemon, Dungeon or Pokemon crossover.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Maybe a new android title?? I mean they seem to be open to developing games and not just apps on mobile now
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gamefreak.solitiba&hl=en

Around the Network

Whatever it is let me not get excited.

POKEMAN!!!

Considering that Pokemon XY the movie already has been announced. I'm assuming its Pokemon XY/YZ

mii-gamer said:
Considering that Pokemon XY the movie already has been announced. I'm assuming its Pokemon XY/YZ

this probably

meg evolved xerneas and yveltal here we come

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

It will be the same old Pokémon game with no worthwhile changes.Why do people always buy the crappy milked franchises like Pokémon, CoD and Assassins Creed?

Gamefreak is definitely Nintendo's least talented development studio. Their engine is terrible and their games are overrun with aliasing, it's so awful to look at. ;(

Buy Metroid!