By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Name your favourite 5 games of all time

final Fantasy (cant decide which one( Zelda TP Bionic commando (nes) They need to remake this! cosmic Fantasy TG-16(CD game) Resident Evil (cant decide which one)

Around the Network

1. Zelda: The Ocarina of Time

2. goldeneye

3. Halo

4. Resient evil 4

5. Super Metroid

that was actually harder than I thought it would be. I really need to do a top 10.
the other 5 in no perticular order are. Oblivion, ico, mario 64, super mario world, Re2. no wait wait i need to do a top 20....

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Not *too* many "new" titles, KN... fewer than half are from last gen, which is pretty decent.

1. Starcraft (The best RTS ever and perfect Story and Multiplayer Please Blizzard I want a sequel to this game pl let it be Starcraft 2 19th May) 2. The Legend of Zelda A Link To The Past (Fantastic game whit a great story and a 3d remake could be preety awsome to figth soldiers of Hyrule) 3. The Legend Of Zelda Ocerina of Time (Great Story and good bosses some of them are even hard this showed us how 3d Zelda should look like) 4. Super Smash Bros Melee (A great fighting probely the best fighting game ever made and SSBB will give us another good game) 5. Super Mario 64 (Heey its Mario but seriusly this showed the world how a 3d game should look like)

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt  

Take into account that the only system that I've owned for a decent length is the PS2 1. GTA: San Andreas 2. Final Fantasy XII 3. Pro Evolution Soccer 6 4. Jak 3 5. God of War II

add me

Around the Network

1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 2. Goldeneye 3. Super Smash Bros Mellee 4. Counter Strike 1.6/Source 5. Warcraft 3

1. Resident Evil 1 (ps1) Got me back into video games 2. Mario 64 (N64) Kept me into video games 3. Abvance Wars Dual Strike (DS) Has consumed 90% of my DS time 4. Socom 2 U.S. Navy Seals (ps2) Got me into online gameing (only online thats good) 5. The Legend of Zelda (NES) Got me into video games

1. Mario 64 (N64) 2. Goldeneye 007 (N64) / Perfect Dark (N64) 3. NWO/WCW Revenge (N64) 4. Tekken Tag Tournament (PS2) / Virtua Fighter 2 (Saturn) 5. Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) I was much bigger gamer in the PS1/N64 era than I am now. Shadow of the Colossus is a recent favorite of mine. I'm trying to find a copy of ICO on the cheap before Team ICO releases their PS3 project. If it's anything like SotC, I will love it.

1. Final Fantasy X (PS2)

2. Super Mario 64 (N64)

3. Street Fighter II (Arcade and consoles)

4. World of Warcraft (PC)

5. Resident Evil 4 (GC, PS2 and soon Wii)

Honorable Mentions (yes I'm a cheater): Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Genesis/Mega Drive), Red Alert 2 (PC), GTA III and followups (PS2/Xbox), Super Mario World (SNES), Street Fighter III (PS2/Xbox/Arcades).

Hororable Recent Mentions: Elite Beat Agents (DS), Okami (PS2), The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (PC/360/PS3), God of War (PS2) and Ninja Gaiden (Xbox).

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

fishamaphone said:
Not *too* many "new" titles, KN... fewer than half are from last gen, which is pretty decent

Lol, How about this, then.  I'm appaled at how many "new" generation games there are listed here and that everyone doesn't agree that my list represents the end-all be-all of best-games-ever-written.

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.