8. The Legend of Zelda

7. MGS5: The Phantom Pain

6. Rise of the Tomb Raider

5. Evolve

4. Batman: Arkham Knight

3. Uncharted 4

2. No Man Sky

1. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2014/12/27/game-informer-s-most-anticipated-games-of-2015.aspx

Around the Network

The only one that I think doesn't belong there is Evolve. I would replace it with Just Cause 3.

Looks like PS4 is the system to own.

xcx number 10? Too low. Needs to be in the top three.

Reasonably good list, though I'm always surprised when the press is excited for Evolve, I can't shake the feeling that someone is paying them to build hype for the game, which just isn't really sticking, since I hardly see gamers talk about the game at all.

Persona 5 would probably top of my list.

Around the Network

lots of great games are gonna come out next year. there are tons of games that could have, but didnt make the list.

spurgeonryan said:
Witcher 3? Seriously! Over MGS and Uncharted?

Never realized it was that popular of a series.

The Witcher 3 actually looks very promising not even surprised that its their most anticipated game. I am kinda of surprised about Evolve and Rise of the Tomb Raider.

IMSM

Pretty good list aside from Tomb Raider. Should switch it out for Halo or Battlefront.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Personally I wouldn't put Evolve near my top 10 right now and not TR either (we don't know anything about the game). Bloodborne would be higher, UC4 would be #1 or #2 and Persona 5 would be there.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Good list. Except Xenoblade and zelda all are coming to PS4. I feel great.