By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Okay. I admit it. The Last of Us is F'n Graeat.

Had the PS3 version for over a year now.  Wasn't very impressed by it.  Just got the remaster last Tuesday and finally started playing.  It looked barely better than the PS3 game and I was kind of regretting the purchase.  I got to the part that I reached last year before giving up (I wasn't stuck.  Just bored.) and suddenly, the game became awesome.

So, I hope you Playstation fans are happy now.

Because I am!

Around the Network

One of us, one of us, one of us!

Great that you enjoy the game man Did you give multiplayer a try yet because that is also awesome!

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

What took you so long, you fool?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

d21lewis said:

Had the PS3 version for over a year now.  Wasn't very impressed by it.  Just got the remaster last Tuesday and finally started playing.  It looked barely better than the PS3 game and I was kind of regretting the purchase.  I got to the part that I reached last year before giving up (I wasn't stuck.  Just bored.) and suddenly, the game became awesome.

Because I am!

What part did you get stuck at before?

Around the Network
LordLichtenstein said:

LOL!

yeah you are one of us now XD, the game is great easily the best game i played on the PS3, but not my favorite!, my favorite is still Demons Souls.

I didn't liked it much. I remember I paid more for the leaked copy 10 days before launch. These type of games isnt my cup of tea.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLLOLLLOLOLOLLOLLLLOLLLOOLLLOFLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLOLOOLLTRHYTETHETYHETYETHYHEYHTHYEEYTYHEHEHEYHEYTHHEYYHETEHTHYEEYHYTYHETHHEEHTYHETYYETHTHEHTHETHEEHHETHTHHETHTEHHNRTRNTRNNRTHNTHHRTRTHHNRTHRNHNTRHNHTNTHRTNRTHRTNHTRNRTHHHTRHTHRHTRHTRHHTHHRRHHTYRTRHHHHRTYHTRYTRHTRHHTRTHTYHRRTYHTHHRTHHHTTHRHTRTHTHJJHYRHYJRHTRHJHJY

User was moderated for this post

-Dallinor

spurgeonryan said:
You spelt Fucking and Great wrong, but you are probably just drunk so I will ignore it.

I hear it is worth a PS3/4 purchase alone. Is this true?

in my honest opinion not a single game should ever be worth purchasing a console for it alone, but if you HAD to pick a single game to pick up a PS3/4 then TLOU should be that game, its a great survival horror game, with awesome gameplay and a story just as awesome as well.

theprof00 said:
d21lewis said:

Because I am!

What part did you get stuck at before?

Last time I played and Tess and Ellie got seperated from me in some old museum.  I saved them and then I turned the game off, never to play again.  This time, I kept playing.  Righta after that, the game just clicked.