By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Tagged games:

(READ FORUM FIRST!) Will you buy a Wii U now?

Yes, Nintendo isn't dead! 16 11.51%

No, it's not worth it m8 30 21.58%

Already got it 92 66.19%

Total:138

Because it costs less than XBOX One and PS4?

PC GAMING: BEST GAMES. WORST CONTROLS

A mouse & keyboard are made for sending email and typing internet badassery. Not for playing video games!!!

Around the Network

I really like my Wii U too, but you should let Nintendo do its own advertising (even if they are bad at it)

The Wii U is a decent console with some great games but Nintendo messed up on a few things, especially the marketing. Really, it's more about whether you enjoy Nintendo games or you don't that justifies the console purchase.

Reasons to buy a WiiU
You enjoy a majority of Nintendo's games

Reasons to not buy a WiiU
You dont enjoy a majority of Nintendo's games

Because it's Nintendo!! xD

Around the Network
vivster said:
Skullwaker said:
You're posting a thread advocating for a specific console over the others? HAVE YOU GONE MAD?

I'm sure he's going to post threads for the other consoles as well. Don't judge.

In time. I'm trying to formulate one about PS4 which should be coming soon but I seriously see no reasons to convince people to buy an XBOX One

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

DarkRPGamer007 said:
vivster said:
Skullwaker said:
You're posting a thread advocating for a specific console over the others? HAVE YOU GONE MAD?

I'm sure he's going to post threads for the other consoles as well. Don't judge.

In time. I'm trying to formulate one about PS4 which should be coming soon but I seriously see no reasons to convince people to buy an XBOX One

Going by this holiday the mai reason seemed to be:

- It's cheaper than PS4

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
deskpro2k3 said:

That is a lot of Mario and friend games I'm not interested in except for 6, Xenoblade Chronicles X. Unfortunately for me I guess, one game does not justify a console purchase.

Maybe it gets another Xenoblade sequel in 2017. Then there is 2! Is that enough?

If it gets Shenmue III exclusively, then its an instant buy. No other game can make me do that.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
ktay95 said:
Reasons to buy a WiiU
You enjoy a majority of Nintendo's games

Reasons to not buy a WiiU
You dont enjoy a majority of Nintendo's games

This

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

MoHasanie said:
The Wii U is a great console with a few really great games. Although I wouldn't recommend it as a primary console unless you only like Nintendo games.

And that.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine