By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why did you buy a PS4?

The Games?

The Price?

The Brand?

Dat Loyalty?

Because everyone else was buying it?

Because Sony broke into your house when you were asleep mind fucked you into buying a PS4 and now everytime you stop thinking about your beloved PS4 you start to get extremely painful headaches and the only way to rid yourself of it is playing Knack?

or because your awesome?

Whats your reason for buying the PS4?

Around the Network

Because Evil Within was coming out soon and I didn't want to play it on a last gen console and I panicked.

Simply because I love video games.

@badgenome- Evil Within? What a mess that turned out to be. It was pretty good 'til they ran out of ideas and started re using the same bosses.

reputation. playstation will be supporting their console long after xbox no longer gives a shit.

cannonballZ said:

@badgenome- Evil Within? What a mess that turned out to be. It was pretty good 'til they ran out of ideas and started re using the same bosses.

I vehemently, almost violently, disagree. It would be my GOTY if not for South Park.

Around the Network

Guilty Gear Xrd is reason enough, but the exclusives on Playstation are a LOT better.

Had X360 and wanted to upgrade to next gen. When MS said that I will be forced to pay for Kinect, I preordered a PS4 and never looked back. Best decision I ever made.

The facts that it was cheaper, better, more powerful and owned by everybody else are just welcome bonuses.

badgenome said:

I vehemently, almost violently, disagree. It would be my GOTY if not for South Park.

Really?

I thought the story sucked. The bosses were awesomely challenging though, I just didn't like having to re fight a few of them. 

Infamous. Without that I probably would have waited until 2015. Though perhaps badgenome's reason might have applied to me with Dragon Age inquisition. 

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I worked with MS products for many years so i know to never buy MS products, so that leave Nintendo and Sony, nintendo has some of the best games I think, but let me show you what it means for me to have a nintendo console:

Surely:
Mario,
Yoshy,
Donkey Kong,
Zelda

Maybe:
Metroid,
F-Zero

Unlikely:
Pokemon,
Dragon Quest

Never:
Batman Arkham,
Elder Scrolls,
Grand Thef Auto,
Grand Turismo,
Mass Effect,
Red Dead Redemtion,
Assasins Creed,
Uncharted,
Tomb Raider,
Need For Speed,
Call Of Duty,
Battle Field,
Dragon Age,
Minecraft,
Borderlands,
metal Gear Solid,
Fifa,
NFL,
PES,
MLB the show,
Farcray,
Dark/Demons Souls
South Park,
Dragon Ball,
Naruto,
Street fighter,
King Of fighter,
Tekken,
Mortal Kombat,
Marvel Vs Capcom,
Dead Rasing
Persona,
Final Fantasy,
Kindom Hearts,
Fallout,
Bioshock,
F1,
Dead Space,
Ninja Gaiden,
NHL

So, I prefer Sony console because the Never list is too big on nintendo.

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection