By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - This is the day!!

... for me to get God of War. My first day purchase ever.

Bestbuy store opens in 40 minutes and I plan to be one of the first to get it. 

Then I'm stopping by my ex for about a few hours of hands-on time. *cough*

So, get ready for my review of the game later on today.

Ciao

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

enjoy it :D ( both the game AND your EX :P )

adios

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

the original or Chains?--i will assume chains

Between DMC4, COD4 and soon to be SSBB.
I don't have anymore time to spare to play this game.

Enjoy the game, I still have patapon in my psp list...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Enjoy your game, King of Wale.

Picking up a game on it's first day is always lots of fun. I can't wait to do the same this Sunday. :)

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

You're behind the times man. Anyone whose anyone gets their games the first day! Nah, I hope you enjoy your game and can't wait to see your review.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Just got the game, They sold about 5 games before me already. DAMNIT

The box is alright looking, (I personally like the limited edition Crisis Core Japan box better). the GoW3 is such a tease, but horribly done, It's almost if they ripped off the PSP sign from the old flyer and pasted PS3 on there.

I'm just on first level, the graphics looks much better than the demo (for those who played it), no lag whatsoever, A bit of load time, around 10-20 seconds in the beginning, about 3-5 seconds during cut-scenes.

Sounds fantastic,

Now, I'm off to my full hands-on. :)

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
kingofwale said:
Just got the game, They sold about 5 games before me already. DAMNIT

The box is alright looking, (I personally like the limited edition Crisis Core Japan box better). the GoW3 is such a tease, but horribly done, It's almost if they ripped off the PSP sign from the old flyer and pasted PS3 on there.

I'm just on first level, the graphics looks much better than the demo (for those who played it), no lag whatsoever, A bit of load time, around 10-20 seconds in the beginning, about 3-5 seconds during cut-scenes.

Sounds fantastic,

Now, I'm off to my full hands-on. :)

Even better graphics than in demo!? I am so getting this game.

better particle effects, better shadow (BY FAR) and more blood.

selnor
Episode 2:

O_o your first first day purchase? I remember mine. Pestering the poor sap at GS when he said it'd be in at 10 but it wasn't.