By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I don't know why I'm making this thread, but...

mZuzek said:
Ahh, brings back some memories of blowing cartridges. That's the Nintendo magic for you

But seriously, I thought Nintendo stuff was indestructible and after this I can say that belief has been restored.

reminds me of the good ol xbox 360. I took it away on vaction one time  to retun home to a red ring microsoft did send me a new system though. but yea nintendo systems are amazing with their longevity. my n64 from 1998 runs like a beast still and ive dropped it a dozen times lol.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
Around the Network

Oh man I don't like to hear this. Wii U is my next console for XCX and I will be putting in massive hours. I need to know it can take what I'm gonna throw at it...

Awesome story now that it has a happy ending.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

Congratulations! We were suffering for you! But as you say, Nintendo consoles are indestructible :p

mZuzek said:
What the fuck.

I just literally blowed on the cooler and it started working.

Consoles are computers: they have fans and the fan airways will accumulate dust overtime so you want to make sure to periodically clean your console out preferably with compressed air. Dust aids in the accumulation of heat and heat is a computer's number 1 enemy. Also, be sure to use your console in clean areas that are free of obstructions thus allowing your console's fan to do its job of cooling the system.

Good to know it has started working.

Around the Network

Thank God the PS4 has a power save feature. I fell asleep with it on and woke up to it being in stand by mode. Pretty awesome lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Even if its working again, you should still get it checked whilst its under warranty.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

You blew into it and fixed it? I hate to tell you this, buddy but.....you have "the gift". Or should I say you had the gift. You were given the power to save one life by breathing the "Breath of Life" into them. You wasted it on a friggin' video game console. Bravo.

mZuzek said:
What the fuck.

Just now seeing this. Congrats, dude! Christmas miracles are real!

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

mZuzek said:
Skullwaker said:
mZuzek said:
What the fuck.

Just now seeing this. Congrats, dude! Christmas miracles are real!

But I noticed the wounds from the battle were permanent and have become scars.

In other words, it stuttered weirdly in the SSB opening video and it had framerate drops in heavy situations with 6-8 players and lots of items. Nothing I haven't seen on other Wii U consoles before, but mine didn't have these problems

I'm sorry, man. :( On the bright side, at least it isn't entirely broken like you thought it was. That would be a much worse situation.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread