By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What will be the Worst game of the year? The Letter or Meme Run?

Cult classic/trash game of the year?

The Letter 6 22.22%

Meme Run 7 25.93%

Other post below 8 29.63%

See results 6 22.22%

Total:27

Meme Run is quite possibly the worst game ever created.

And yes, I'm including Big Rigs, Desert Bus, Superman 64, ET, and Custer's Revenge in that assessment.

Around the Network

Both are terrible, with that been said i played and downloaded The Letter when it was 0.49 and was terrible and that 0.49 still hurts, but my personal pick goes to Rambo: The Videogame lol (haven't played it just saw some raw youtube gameplay and it was atrocious lol)..

PSN ID: xwolf7 / NNID: xwolf_07 

The Wonderful 101 GOTY 2013 - Bayonetta 2 GOTY 2014 - Xenoblade Cross GOTY 2015.

Sanc Bum.

I'm now filled with determination.

Eee Tee 2 obviously!

I wish Meme Run was only like a dollar so that I could just have 10 minutes of fun with it. I honestly think that The Letter is the worst because of how boring it is. I can at least see slight appeal in Meme Run.

Around the Network

A terrible game can only be terrible proportional to the price they are asking for, so meme run

curl-6 said:

Meme Run is quite possibly the worst game ever created.

And yes, I'm including Big Rigs, Desert Bus, Superman 64, ET, and Custer's Revenge in that assessment.

I rather play Big Rigs than that atrocity Meme Run. At least Big Rigs has some real hilarious bugs.