By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I BLAME BRAWL! (Wii Fit Edition)

I love these strips :) Keep 'em comming fkusumot. But that balloon animation was reaaally weird, in a good way.

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

Around the Network

Can we make some crossovers now, with WoW Sports, WoW Play, and WoW Fit?

FJ-Warez said:
dabaus513 said:
I blame WoW

Totally off topic... this is trolling :P

No, it's not trolling (or whatever you call it). He is blaming World of Warcraft for people being overweight, and that Wii Fit is not helping (if that is how the cartoon is supposed to be haha).

LunaAutumn said:
FJ-Warez said:
dabaus513 said:
I blame WoW

Totally off topic... this is trolling :P

No, it's not trolling (or whatever you call it). He is blaming World of Warcraft for people being overweight, and that Wii Fit is not helping (if that is how the cartoon is supposed to be haha).

Damn right, Spencer. You remember me telling you about the people from the University I went to who played WoW and were fat and smelled funny, right? FJ-Warez needs to watch that South Park episode. It explains A LOT lmao

HAHA! I remember that episode with Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman being fat!

"MOM! More hotpockets! MAAAH! MORE HOTPOCKETS!!"

Seriously, what is this world coming to? I'll be happy to buy Wii Fit when it comes out.

Around the Network

OH?? Why will you be happy once it comes out?

So I can play it with my girl friends, duh! Haha :]

Hey I just made a "I BLAME" thread too!!! LOL it's called I blame fkusumot...I hope everyone likes it....TOOK ME QUITE A WHILE!!

Roflinator said:

c wat i did thar

Everyone hates this picture! LOL

^ Yeah mines better...=-).....proof mine is better: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=19614&start=0#end