By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I BLAME BRAWL! (Wii Fit Edition)

LOOL! ahahahha xD

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

@fkusumot do you know who Don Hertzfeldt is?

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1

@Fkusumot,

You need to get the rights to http://www.iblamewiifit.com before someone else beats you to it.

To Each Man, Responsibility

Nice comeback. Totally blew that HD edition away.

I blame Nintendo and his adictive games

Around the Network

hd was good too dont hate

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Sqrl said:
@Fkusumot,

You need to get the rights to http://www.iblamewiifit.com before someone else beats you to it.

That's a good idea but what would I do with it? PM me if you don't want to give your secret plan away.

RubangB said:
Nice comeback. Totally blew that HD edition away.

The muse spoke. I was listening to "Life on Mars".

Kenzomatic said:
@fkusumot do you know who Don Hertzfeldt is?

I had never heard of him until I just now googled him. Stick figure artist?

More ideas to come. I already have two... just have to figure out the dialogue. Thankfully VGChartz is a rich and fertile (and fetid) ground for ideas. Thanks for the appreciation and boo to the hater.

Here this is Don Hertzfeldt

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
kenzomatic said:

Here this is Don Hertzfeldt

Daaaayuuummm! That's some funny/weird "theatre of the absurdly macabre" shit!

Yet some how pop-tarts choose him to do there advertising.

ioi + 1