By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - nintendo, why do you do this?

Wii-U is by far Nintendos worst product. They basically just need to give them all away and start on the next gen console. Need to quite wasting our time this this Wii-U bullshit. Only the new Zelda and Xeno look good, besides bayonetta 2.

Around the Network
ConfessYoSins said:

Wii-U is by far Nintendos worst product. They basically just need to give them all away and start on the next gen console. Need to quite wasting our time this this Wii-U bullshit. Only the new Zelda and Xeno look good, besides bayonetta 2.

the wii u is so far a fantastic nintendo console, i really have no complaints honestly. they have come out with phenomenal games so far and their games have such character and are so varied. i really do love everything about my wii u. nintendo will ride it out until 2017 at least and launch their next gen console eithe rthat year or the next year of course. and until then, i will be enjoying these awesome games theyre hooking us up with. im puzzled as to why you think only three games look good when there is so much the console has to offer.

edit: ok, i realize that i do have complaints, but none concerning the games, which is what iw as thinking about. i have very few complaints with the games they have released but there are a few things the console could be better at.. the obvious. like cross game chat.. things like that. but hey, the online actually works lol.. and its free. 

RubberWhistleHistle said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

Huh, never really realized the spine of the box cover was such a big deal for people loll. I just use it to pick out the game I want to play, not stare at it my whole life

if youre the kind of gamer that doesnt give a shit about having the box and instructions, then you wouldnt care, but if you like having a nice looking collection with complete games in good condition, then yes its a big deal. when you put this shit on display, it makes a huge difference. nntendo games are supposed to be about fun, but you dont get that impression about them when the spines are just gray bolded text. it doesnt look fun at all. i want the spines to reflect something about the game, because yes, it is much more pleasing to look at.

Please speak for yourself then, I am a huge collector and the spines don't bother me in the slightest. 

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Gammalad said:

Huh, never really realized the spine of the box cover was such a big deal for people loll. I just use it to pick out the game I want to play, not stare at it my whole life

if youre the kind of gamer that doesnt give a shit about having the box and instructions, then you wouldnt care, but if you like having a nice looking collection with complete games in good condition, then yes its a big deal. when you put this shit on display, it makes a huge difference. nntendo games are supposed to be about fun, but you dont get that impression about them when the spines are just gray bolded text. it doesnt look fun at all. i want the spines to reflect something about the game, because yes, it is much more pleasing to look at.

Please speak for yourself then, I am a huge collector and the spines don't bother me in the slightest. 

everyone  i know who collects has a problem with the spines. 

so i ask you the same question then, would it bother you if every cover of every game you own just had the title in black text with a white background? lol. its the most uncreative way to package a product, and we deserve better than that.

Gammalad said:

so i ask you the same question then, would it bother you if every cover of every game you own just had the title in black text with a white background? lol. its the most uncreative way to package a product, and we deserve better than that.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. The Wii has bland spines, the Wii U has bland spines, the 3DS has bland spines. For me the variation in the titles is good enough for me.

"I think it will be the HDS"-Me in regards to Nintendo's next handheld.

Around the Network

At least there's that little thumbnail with art above the title.

BTW is this really worth such language?

Gammalad said:

Doesn't bother me in the slightest. The Wii has bland spines, the Wii U has bland spines, the 3DS has bland spines. For me the variation in the titles is good enough for me.

so you demonstrated that you care on some level. you care about artwork. us collectors have it in us to care what it looks like. and let me correct you about the wii spines, they are anything but bland. nearly every wii spine has its own character and looks awesome. the only one i can think of that was lackluster was kirby's epic yarn. it had this plain black text, but every other game has a lot of character in its spine.

ConfessYoSins said:

Explain what makes it their worst system? Im not disagreeing but I really wanna know what makes you think its their worst.
Im really enjoying the Wii U and im willing to say it will surpass the Gamecube in quality titles.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
LemonSlice said:

yeah, you know.. i really felt like it did. because i just got captain toad, and ive had it. i expected it, but at the same time, im wondering, is this jsut their plan for the rest of their time packaging and distributing games? this is really what theyre going for? its bullshit. and thats all there is to it. 

LemonSlice said:

yeah, you know.. i really felt like it did. because i just got captain toad, and ive had it. i expected it, but at the same time, im wondering, is this jsut their plan for the rest of their time packaging and distributing games? this is really what theyre going for? its bullshit. and thats all there is to it. 

Oh by the way im not going to make a thread but maybe you can add this on to yours. why do they keep putting the fucking club nintendo code on the back of the cover why not in the damn manual slot where it belongs. That pisses me off so much.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~