By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Possible settings for future Far Cry games (official Ubisoft survey)

So they are out of ideas?

Around the Network

Dinosaurs/ Spaghetti western setting...

First one no doubt.  Been waiting so long for a good dinosaur game.

Remote Alaska

Futuristic sci-fi on another planet

Spaghetti Western

My only hesitation on the last one would be if Rockstar are making Red Dead as rumoured, because their's will be much much better (sorry Far Cry!)

I'd say either Alaska or the dinosaurs.

Around the Network

Most of the ideas for the settings seem awful or used before ...

The only ones that look worthwhile are Post-apocalyptic Mad Max style and Cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru ...

I know what Ubisoft could do! How about they Far Cry a half Urban setting for once ?

Sci-fi and Vampires sound nice. Could really elevate the gameplay.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

A Vietnam War Fallout sounds very interesting.

- Futuristic sci-fi setting on another planet - Great idea, could be done like Predators storyline where humans are used for hunting / bait.
- A Far Cry game based on Shangri-La from Far Cry 4 - Could make for cool DLC.
-Remote modern day island inhabited by dinoasaurs, similar to Jurassic Park - Again, could make for good DLC.
- Cocaine trafficking jungles of Peru/ -Vietnam war setting - I like both these ideas too, but they are not exactly going to be big sellers.

Cocaine trafficking jungles just screams Far Cry, but it sounds kind of boring.. I like the dinosaur idea.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC