By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Xbox One still gets outsold 5 to 1 in Germany and Microsoft isnt doing anything

Vladimir7 said:

bruh H1A did not have 4 games, this one does.

You said everythings already been done, i say Halo MCC is one of a kind. period. 

But yes, i meant features. The ps4 is an amzing device, shareplay is awesome. but again through monthly updates the xbox has had more features.

One clear one is voice commands. 50+ to approx 15... 

Halo MCC is a one of a kind BUNDLE, period. - NO NEW CONTENT - Props to 343. Great value. The content itself is available elsewhere.

They've released so many updates to play catch up. MS wasn't ready to release the X1 when they did, IMO.

You're right though, you have more voice control input. Congrats.  

FYI I used to invest in Sony stock. Yes they have lost money in PC and TV the past few years.  They're pulling resources toward Playstation not only because it's already profitable, but because it has potential to be much more profitable.  They're also trying to take over your living room - But I think they're doing it better. I look forward to implementation of the TV Subscription service. That's HUGE. I expect in about 2 years time PSNow will be like watching a video on Youtube. Looking forward to that moment as well. They're transcending the hardware space and becoming a major gaming service provider - One that is pioneering its industry. You should be excited too! 

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
Microsoft hates Germans!

and idk, they need to step up their game though

Step up their game how? Make games geared towards Germans?

like old call of duty games?

oh wait, thats bullets towards germans, not geared towards, my bad.

aLkaLiNE said:
Vladimir7 said:

bruh H1A did not have 4 games, this one does.

You said everythings already been done, i say Halo MCC is one of a kind. period. 

But yes, i meant features. The ps4 is an amzing device, shareplay is awesome. but again through monthly updates the xbox has had more features.

One clear one is voice commands. 50+ to approx 15... 

Halo MCC is a one of a kind BUNDLE, period. - NO NEW CONTENT - Props to 343. Great value. The content itself is available elsewhere.

They've released so many updates to play catch up. MS wasn't ready to release the X1 when they did, IMO.

You're right though, you have more voice control input. Congrats.  

FYI I used to invest in Sony stock. Yes they have lost money in PC and TV the past few years.  They're pulling resources toward Playstation not only because it's already profitable, but because it has potential to be much more profitable.  They're also trying to take over your living room - But I think they're doing it better. I look forward to implementation of the TV Subscription service. That's HUGE. I expect in about 2 years time PSNow will be like watching a video on Youtube. Looking forward to that moment as well. They're transcending the hardware space and becoming a major gaming service provider - One that is pioneering its industry. You should be excited too! 

But when microsoft tried providing so much TV and entertainment people laughed at them, so idk what to tell you about that. Double standards? meh. 

The best way to maximie their TV service thing they're trying is through playstation which is widely popular. 

BTW microsoft has stated their plans like psNow for backwards compatibility but i think they were right when they said its not ready, because like i said, look at psNow. the prices aren't easy to accept and the general world population doesnt have that kind of internet yet. 

Don't worry the 1billion ms spent on Azure is slowly coming to fruition :). And good job to sony for buying Gaikai also. 300 mill but same point.

Vladimir7 said:

Lol, microsoft has xbox music, and xbox video, but thats not even the services i meant, Hulu, HBO go, showtime, alot of network programs fron fox, nbc and cw. heck if you check urself there are more apps on Xbox one than ps4. 

Even services like EA access too! Dont get me started on psNow even sony fanboys say its a joke. Have you seen the prices?? 

Tell me one, JUST ONE, platform that allowed you to play 4 games, all on one disc, 100+ multiplayer maps, 4000 gamerscore, and with two of the 4 games being upgraded from their original version. comes with a beta 1 year in advance of release of the next in the series. and a free full produced show.

You're making the mistake of thinking from an American's point of view. We're talking about Germany. For Europeans, those services don't exist and there's nothing to replace them. I don't even know what showtime is...

MS doesn't even bother to dub games to some major European languages like Polish, whereas Sony does. Heck, the HDMI pass-through doesn't even work in Europe because the console works at 60fps and European programmes at 50fps, so it stutters. They never bothered to make that work for Europeans. And Live wasn't available in many parts of Europe until relatively recently.

So yeah, you have to understand Sony having a better presence in Europe.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

aLkaLiNE said:

You mean I could play Halo 2 anniversary, those 3 new forge maps with the new items/features/gungoose somewhere else?

There's new content, that's a fact. 

Anyways OT: Xbox's situation in Germany seems pretty dire, not sure if there's anything MS can really do except lower the price and more ads.

Around the Network

No point, mainland europe has ALWAYS been pro-sony. The USA (North American market)and the UK is the thing holding up Xbox. Without those two, it would be as irrelivant as the Sega Genisis. Alone, more than 1/2 of ALL xbox 360 sales came and still come from the USA! The UK is probable another 10-15% more! In total, 70% of sales come from two markets, which is why its key to stay AHEAD in these two markets. Even the PS4 makes around 1/2 their consoles sales from the US and UK, and while it is more spread out, winning the US and UK market but a very good margin could elevate Xbox one sales enough to keep it at par with the PS4.

iceland said:
aLkaLiNE said:

You mean I could play Halo 2 anniversary, those 3 new forge maps with the new items/features/gungoose somewhere else?

There's new content, that's a fact. 

Anyways OT: Xbox's situation in Germany seems pretty dire, not sure if there's anything MS can really do except lower the price and more ads.

I'll be taking my second helping of crow today, thank you

Tachikoma said:

No, Germans can't have those games because they can't have games with Nazi references.

I guess they are afraid people will play them and become Nazis? I'm not sure what the logic is.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
Tachikoma said:

No, Germans can't have those games because they can't have games with Nazi references.

I guess they are afraid people will play them and become Nazis? I'm not sure what the logic is.

its stupid, if i was german and not a nazi, i wouldnt have an issues with shooting nazis, lol

MS only cares about NA and UK. They don't care if PS4 is crushing them everywhere else, every week since Launch.

”Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”

Harriet Tubman.