By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your most anticipated game of 2015?

Bloodborne.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network

Nothing. I would have said Division, but I dont trust Ubi enough to have that much faith in it.

edit: Also a proper NHL 16 but I dont have faith in EA fixing it to the standard set by last gen.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Zelda U. (Wish we had the actual name of it, for realz)

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Zelda U

RavenXtra said:
starcraft said:
New Mass Effect.

I know, I am kidding myself...

If only... I wish it were so, it feels like its been an eternity since ME3 :(

OT: Its very Nintendo-dominated so far, but it could change as times goes on. Legend of Zelda U, followed by Splatoon, then Star Fox.

I KNOW RIGHT?

When I sit down and look at a calendar it hasn't actually been that long considering a change of generation and the game development cycle. But it just feels like an age since the game came out, all the controversy, then some excellent DLC, then the Citadel! Amazing, and so long!

But yes. Wii U is the only next gen system I don't own - might have to change for Zelda. Alternatively, Uncharted is right up there on my wish list.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Uncharted 4

Zelda U and Splatoon

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

Uncharted 4, Bloodborne and Witcher 3.

Zelda u and Xenoblade X

I have a strange sense of deja vu though.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=194683&page=4#7

Zelda U