By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why does Drake look so different now?

He's tired. He's old. It happens to everyone of us. Be glad he doesn't have grey hair.

Around the Network
plip.plop said:
No, I don't think he would. Like I said there have been 3 games, and never heard a peep from him.
But Ellen Page complained about her likeness in TLoU, they even changed Ellie's look for the remaster.

I'll watch the vid, thanks CosmicSex.

She made a comment, I'm not sure she really complained. I think the real issue is that she was legitimately in Beyond: Two Souls, I think Sony realised it was stupid to have an Ellen Page lookalike and an intententional and licensed Ellen Page lookalike

Age + ton of near death leaps + constantly being shot at + 1500 more new GPU shaders from the PS3; probably all have something to do with it.

I have my money pegged firmly on a need to show off chest hair physics tech though.

looks better

He foudn the fountain of youth while looking for exotic treasures!. He needs it to get the ladies lol

Around the Network

Eh? I never thought Drake looked like Nathan Fillion.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Take a pic of yourself at 720p 30 fps then 1080 60 fps, you will see 2 different people.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

The same reason why the Batman: Arkham Knight characters look different. With new tech they're able to make better character models.

Yeah, I guess you're all right. I really was not sure how far apart the games were going to be between 3 and 4.
As far as the 10 year thing. Everyone is different. I'm 38, and don't have any gray or deep wrinkles on my face.
But those model presentations were pretty awesome the video.

Man, I hope this game is awesome. I only worry because Amy Hennig left.

because its next gen, they could him make how they wanted