By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So DriveClub just smoked Forza

With the weather update visually is so cloce to real life no game comes even close.  Given the giant difference in overall graphics it is showing, any else like me here who just cant wait for the eventual Forza 6 and GT7 showdowm.  Both high quality franchises, but i think PS4 clearly evident power advanbtage will be the reason for all around GT standing head and shoulders above Forza but only is Kaz's stubborness doe snot hold it back from being trualy the racer of this gen.

Around the Network

GT will be nothing unless it has drivatars and other Forza BS in it!

just what we need. another DC vs forza thread.

alabtrosMyster said:
GT will be nothing unless it has drivatars and other Forza BS in it!

Forzas awesome realistic damage where carbon fiber bends is not bs!

bananaking21 said:
just what we need. another DC vs forza thread.

you prefer amazon ranking threads ?

Around the Network

I´m a PC and WiiU gamer, i don´t like ps4 and One, but come on, Forza 2 is so much better, i´d like to have it and i don´t really like realistic racing games, but it´s great, driveclub it´s a very weak game.

LordLichtenstein said:

just wow!!!!

At least include a gif or two to show the graphics if you are gonna make a thread like this... Jeez

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Goodnightmoon said:
I´m a PC and WiiU gamer, i don´t like ps4 and One, but come on, Forza 2 is so much better, i´d like to have it and i don´t really like realistic racing games, but it´s great, driveclub it´s a very weak game.

I think he was just talking about graphically. But I also agree that Forza Horizon 2 is better than DC. Both are fun IMO though

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23