By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Leo-j comes back tomorrow

What would happen if he never came back?

Around the Network

Spamfest 2008 is about to begin...

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

leo-j will create at least 5 to 10 post regarding the PS3's dominance over the time he was gone.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

tombi123 said:
What would happen if he never came back?

I could see that happening too. I would be really pissed if I got banned for 35 days. It would be a shame since we only have so many VGchartz celebrities.

Munkeh111 said:
iclim4 said:
Make a thread on how he was able to finally get a girlfriend because of his time away from VGC.
Good joke!

I'm not joking. I think it can really happen =x *snicker*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

Hell come back, I'm sure...unless he already has a new account because he couldn't stand the wait! If he has a new account, he should be allowed to ell us with out consequences.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

So funny how he got banned, and this has [arguably] been the best forty-five days the system has ever had. Beat out 360 in NA in Jan (NPD), and has been doing it all this month (VGC), it's been a real good month for Sony. And he missed "Sony" day, last week. Wow, it's been a good month.

Cheers to you leo-j. I know you're reading, can't wait for you to come back, it's going to be awesome!

^He almost got away with it too.
Too bad the Wii pic was still linked to Grandmasters account.
And then he did that whole drama about being gballzack....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Munkeh111 said:
I'm pretty sure he will start about 10 threads saying how great the PS3 is

And then he'll get banned for spaming ^^

DMeisterJ said:
So funny how he got banned, and this has [arguably] been the best forty-five days the system has ever had. Beat out 360 in NA in Jan (NPD), and has been doing it all this month (VGC), it's been a real good month for Sony. And he missed "Sony" day, last week. Wow, it's been a good month.

Cheers to you leo-j. I know you're reading, can't wait for you to come back, it's going to be awesome!

Indeed, it is quite ironic.  Welcome back, leo-j =)